Neonatology is a medical subspecialty of pediatrics offer medical care to the newborn infants, especially the ill or premature newborn.
Neonatologists focus on the care of newborn infants during neonatal period and offer special medical care to those infants who are ill or low birth weight, congenital malformations, intrauterine growth restriction, (birth defects), sepsis, pulmonary hypoplasia or birth asphyxia.
According to special issue of “Modern Healthcare” The average pediatrician salary ranges from $161,000 to $229,000, but the average salary for a neonatologist is about $225,000 to $310,000.
- Track 1-1. Pediatric Cardiac surgery
- Track 1-2. Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Track 1-3. Pediatric Gastrointestinal surgery
- Track 1-4. Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery
- Track 1-5. Pediatric Surgical Nursing
- Track 1-6. Pediatric Gynecological Surgery
- Track 1-7. Pediatric Surgical Oncology
- Track 1-8. Pediatric Endocrine Surgery
- Track 1-9. Pediatric Surgical Emergencies
- Track 1-10. Pediatric Oral surgery
- Track 1-11. Pediatric Otolaryngology Surgery