Its medical sub-specialty deals with endocrine disorders. The most common diseases dealt by the Pediatric endocrinologists are type 1 diabetes, growth disorders and sexual development in children. These primary physicians majorly involved in the medical care of infants and children with intersex disorders, hypoglycemia, bone metabolism, variations of puberty, adrenal, thyroid, and pituitary gland problems, lipid metabolism, adolescent gynecology, or inborn errors of metabolism.
Pediatric Endocrinologists are medical doctors who completed a 3 years fellowship following completion of a 3 year pediatrics residency.
- Track 1-1. Pediatric anxiety and tic disorders
- Track 1-2. ADHD and learning disabilities
- Track 1-3. School problems and relationship problems
- Track 1-4. Behavioral and developmental disorders
- Track 1-5. Psychopharmacology and medication management
- Track 1-6. Consultation and evaluations for diagnosis and treatment
- Track 1-7. Life-long implications of pediatric mood, emotional and behavioral changes