Pediatric gastroenterology is a sub-specialty of both pediatrics and gastroenterology. Pediatric Gastroenterologists treat the diseases of gastrointestinal tract, liver and pancreas of children from infancy until age of adolescent. The major diseases it is concerned with are persistent vomiting, acute diarrhea, gastritis, and problems with the development of the gastric tract.
Globally, each of the 140 million children born yearly experience diarrhea in the first 5 years of life.
- Track 1-1. Pregnancy Nutrition
- Track 1-2. Pediatric Nutrition in Chronic Diseases
- Track 1-3. Clinical Nutrition
- Track 1-4. Food Allergies in Pediatrics
- Track 1-5. Nutrition and Health
- Track 1-6. Pediatric Malnutrition Effects