It deals with the health of the vagina, uterus, vulva, and ovaries of infants, children, and adolescents.
Observed that there are various common pediatric gynecologic conditions such as Hernias, Intersex conditions, Amenorrhea (lack of a menstrual period), Abnormal vaginal bleeding, Vulvovaginitis (pathogenic infection), Vulvitis (inflammation of the vulva), Breast abnormalities, Contraception, Pregnancy, Precocious puberty (changes indicative of puberty, including pubic hair, development of breast buds, and a growth spurt), Labial adhesion, Ovarian mass (30–70% of neonates with ovaries have cysts, Ovarian masses in children are typically cystic, but 1% are malignant ovarian cancers).
Common pediatric gynecologic complaints include pre-menarche bleeding, vaginal discharge, accounts of sexual abuse and itching.
- Track 1-1. Correction of bone fractures
- Track 1-2. Spine surgery
- Track 1-3. Open-knee surgery
- Track 1-4. Hand surgery
- Track 1-5. Foot and ankle surgery
- Track 1-6. Shoulder and elbow surgery
- Track 1-7. Total joint reconstruction arthroplasty
- Track 1-8. Pediatric orthopaedic trauma and oncology
- Track 1-9. Musculoskeletal tumour surgery