Pediatric hematology is a combination of both pediatrics and hematology. It deals with therapeutic study, diagnosis, prevention and treatment of various types of blood disorders in children. A medical practitioner specialized in this field of pediatric hematology is called pediatric hematologist, majorly concerned with the disorders of leukocytes, erythrocytes, vascular biology, immunology both benign and malignant, platelets, hemostatic mechanisms, hematologic oncology, anemia and lymphoma, etc.
- Track 1-1. Tissue transplantation
- Track 1-2. Liver Transplantation
- Track 1-3. Kidney transplantation
- Track 1-4. Bone marrow transplantation
- Track 1-5. Lung transplantation
- Track 1-6. Types of transplantation