Pediatric Neurology mots popularly known as Child neurology refers to a subspecialty of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of neurological conditions in neonates, infants, children, adolescents and young adults. Pediatric neurology concerned with the analysis and management of problems as well as treats all kinds of diseases and disorders of spinal cord, brain, cns, autonomic nervous system muscles and blood vessels that may affect individuals.
Generally, about 40% to 50% of the patients treated in a typical pediatric neurology settings have epilepsy, while 20% are suffering from headaches and 20% have learning difficulties or developmental problems.
- Track 1-1. Hepatitis B vaccine HepB
- Track 1-2. Meningococcal and Pneumococcal conjugate vaccine
- Track 1-3. HBV vaccine
- Track 1-4. Varicella vaccine
- Track 1-5. Hib vaccine
- Track 1-6. MMR vaccine
- Track 1-7. IPV vaccine
- Track 1-8. Flu vaccine
- Track 1-9. Diphtheria, tetanus, acellular pertussis vaccine DTaP
- Track 1-10. Rotavirus vaccine RV
- Track 1-11. HPV vaccine